B.Com (Hons) Integrated with ACCA course at Prestige Institute of Management Gwalior has been designed in collaboration with the Association of Certified Chartered Accountants (ACCA), UK and aims to strengthen a global profession based on the application of consistent standards in the world of commerce education. The ACCA Qualification is the world leading accountancy qualification for aspiring financial professionals - providing students with the skills, knowledge and values to have successful careers and lead the organisations they work with into the future.The program is designed to provide competitive edge to the students to solve global business challenges. The curriculum framework and content of this course will facilitate students to conveniently pursue a career in International Finance and Accountancy and allows them to finish ACCA Professional qualification by seeking the exemption of nine subjects.
- Globally recognized curriculum in 180+ Countries which is also recognized by 8500+ employers globally.
- 9 Papers of ACCA are integrated with the B.Com (Hons) curriculum at Prestige Institute of Management Gwalior.
- Students to secure 6 papers exemptions of ACCA out of 9 Papers. Students will be attempting 3 external ACCA exams along with their semester exams.
- Theory, Practical and Class Assignments, Real-life Research, Explorations and Collaborations.
- Experiential Learning: Competency Development Activities, Short Projects, Field
- Opportunity to earn an international qualification along with regular university degree. Besides preparing the student for ACCA Qualification, the programme also facilitates multiple qualifications along the way like Advance Diploma in Accounting & Business, IFRS Certification and option for B.Sc (Hons) in Applied Accounting from Oxford Brookes University.
- As the technological and social changes continue to affect our profession, so there is an increasing emphasis on the broadening of skills that the accountant needs.
- Robust teaching pedagogy in terms of guest lectures, industry interactive sessions, seminars, presentations, webinars and case studies.
- A credible career path in the fast changing business world
- Imparts Leadership and Management skills
- Sustainable Management Accounting, Corporate Reporting, Strategy and innovation, Financial Management, Audit and Assurance, Stake holder Relationship Management, Governance, Risk and control
- The Ethics and Professional Skills module is an essential part of the ACCA Qualification and helps increase your employability and workplace effectiveness. The module uses realistic business simulations to develop a number of professional skills such as leadership, communication and business awareness
Students can apply for over 500 jobs with reputed companies like KPMG, PwC, EY, Deloitte, Grant Thompson, TATA Communications, Embassy Group, American Express, etc.
Some Job Roles for ACCA Candidates:
B.Com (Honours) Integrated with Acca New Modules Jan2020
- Accounts Manager
- Audit Analyst
- Business Analyst
- Finance Director
- Financial Analyst
- Financial Controller
- Auditor & Tax Consultant
- Financial Planning and Analysis
- Forensic Accountant
- Fund Accountant
- Group Accountant
- Internal Auditor
- Management Accountant
- Corporate Treasurer
- Compliance and Risk Manager
- Chief Accountant