Abhay Singh Chauhan is presently professor in Finance & Accounting in Department of Commerce in Prestige Institute of Management, Gwalior. He joined the Institute in September, 2015. He obtained his M.Com (Finance) from Jiwaji University, Gwalior (M.P). He received Gold Medal from Governor of Madya Pradesh for securing the First Position in M.Com examination. He also received Late Thakur Prasad Mishra Freedom Fighter Gold Medal from Governor of Madhya Pradesh for securing the First position in M.Com examination. Currently he has submitted his Ph.D. in the area of Commerce on the topic âInter-relationship between Financial and Economic Development: An Assessment of Emerging Economiesâ in May, 2019 in Jiwaji University, Gwalior. He is commerce post graduate with double gold medal from Jiwaji University. He has been in the profession with Prestige Institute of Management, Gwalior from last 4 years. Earlier he was employed with PC training Institute (IGNOU Study Centre), New Delhi. He was Co-organizing Secretary for 3rd National Finance Seminar organized in the month of May 2019. He has Coordinated and organized and part of various events in the Institute. He has headed and guided groups in case writing workshops, all the cases developed during these cases writing workshops have been published by European Case Clearing House. He has authored/co-authored more than 10 publications in various known International and National Journal. He has also presented her articles in various academic and professional conferences. He is an Internal Coordinator for MBA. He is having more than 6 years experience in academic field. He has also been awarded with 07 Best Paper Award in different National & International Platforms. Earlier he was certified trainer of Gems and Jwellery certification course under the aegis of Govt. of India. He is currently a life member of Indian Commerce Association. He is also a Course Co-Coordinator of Certificate in Accounting Technicians (Offered by ICAI) and Certified Management Accountant (Offered by IMA).
1. Patel S. & Chauhan A.S. (2018), Impact of Working capital on Profitability: A study of listed Manufacturing Firms in India in Measure, Manage & Facilitate Change to Harness Organizational Potential, Eds Dr. S. S. Bhakar, Chanda Gulati, Dr. Rahul Pratap Singh Kaurav, Himani Saxena, 220-231, Bharti Publication, New Delhi. (ISBN-978-93-86608-29-1)
2. Chauhan, A. S. (2017). Relationship between Profitability and Capital Adequacy of Private Sector Banks in India. Gurukul Business Review, 13, 1-7.
3. Chauhan A.S. & Sisodia P. (2017), An Empirical Study on Online Service Quality, Customer Satisfaction and Bank Image of Banking Sector in India in Strengthening Strategies, Shaping Policies and Empowering Personnel- Key to Organizational Competitiveness, Eds Dr. S. S. Bhakar, Dr. Sneha Rajput, Chanda Gulati, Dr. Rahul Pratap Singh Kaurav, 220-231, Bharti Publication, New Delhi. (ISBN-978-81-933172-7-3)
4. Chauhan A.S. e.t. al (2016), Impact Of Working Capital Management on Profitability: A Study of Indian Manufacturing Firms in Innovation and Emerging Trends in Business Management and Information and Technology, Eds K.S Thakur, 492-498, Radha Publications, New Delhi. (ISBN- 978-93-86439-07-9)
5. Chauhan A.S. (2016), Impact Of Macro-Economic Variables On Stock Index in Mastering Supply Chain Intricacies for Market Leadership, Eds Dr. S S Bhakar, Dr. Amitabha Maheshwari, Dr. Sneha Rajput, Chanda Gulati, 115-124, Bharti Publications, New Delhi. (ISBN- 978-93-85000-53-9)
1. Chauhan A.S., Gupta S. & Bajpai A.K. (2016), Impact of Responsiveness on Customer Satisfaction in Public Sector Banks of India, Contemporary Issues in Commerce & Management, Eds Dr. Harish Kumar Agrawal, 1-11, Horizon Books, (ISBN-978-93-86369-06-2)
2. Sikarwar T.S., Chauhan A.S., Maheshwari N. & Jain A. (2016), Relationship between Finanncial Literacy and Choice of Financial Products among Executives, Global Advancements in HRM- Innovations & Practices, Eds Dr. S.S. Bhakar, Chanda Gulati, Dr. Garima Mathur, Dr. Ravindra Pathak, 41-50, Bharti Publications, (ISBN-978-93-85000-96-6)