Dr. Raveendra Babu is presently working as Assistant Professor in Mathematics in Prestige Institute of Management. Dr.Babu joined the Institute in 01 st December, 2016. He was awarded his Ph.D. in Mathematics on the Topic, Mathematical study of the effects of toxicant on the stability of three-species food chain systems in 2016 under the supervision of Dr.O.P.Misra, Professor, School of Mathematics and Allied Sciences, Jiwaji University, Gwalior, India. Dr. Babu obtained his Masters degree (M.Sc) in Mathematics from Jiwaji University, Gwalior, India. He has been attended various Workshops, Seminars and Conferences and presented papers in many national and international conferences. He has one National and four International publications to his credit. He has more than eight years teaching experience. Dr. Babu attended two national long term research trainings/programs. He has good command over softwares like Latex and Matlab. In addition to this, currently Dr.Babu has been working on one project sponsored by UGC-MRP on the topic, Dynamical Study of the Effects of Pollutants on Tri-trophic Food-Chain Systems with Special Reference to Ecosystems in Madhya Pradesh
1. O.P.Misra and Raveendra Babu A.,``Modelling the Effect of Toxicant on a Three Species Food-Chain System with Predator Harvesting", International Journal of Applied and Computational Mathematics, Springer, (3) (2017) 71-97, (UGC Journal Listed).
2. O.P.Misra and Raveendra Babu A, Mathematical Study of a Leslie-Gower- type Tri-trophic Population Model in a Polluted Environment, Modeling Earth Systems and Environment, Springer, 2:29 (2016) 1-11.
3. O.P.Misra and Raveendra Babu A, A Model for the Dynamical Study of Food-Chain System Considering Interference of Top Predator in a Polluted Environment, Journal of Mathematical Modeling, 3(2) (2016) 189-218. (UGC Journal listed)
4. O.P.Misra and Raveendra Babu A, Modelling Effect of Toxicant in a Three-Species Food-Chain System Incorporating Delay in Toxicant Uptake Process by Prey, Modeling Earth Systems and Environment, Springer, 2:77 (2016) 1-27.
5. O.P. Misra and Raveendra Babu A, A Model for the Effect of Toxicant on a Three Species Food-Chain System with Food-Limited Growth of Prey Population, Global Journal of Mathematical Analysis, 2 (3) (2014) 120-145.
1. Raveendra Babu A, O.P.Misra, Chhatrapal Singh and Preety Kalra, Model for the Dynamical Study of a Three-Species Food-Chain System Under Toxicant Stress, International Journal of Scientific Research in Science, Engineering and Technology, (1)2 (2015) 493-513. (UGC Journal listed)