Dr. Sonal Saxena is presently working as an Assistant Professor of management in Prestige Institue of management Gwalior. She has been awarded her Ph.D. from Jiwaji University on the topic ï¿½A study of selected successful women entrepreneurs of M.P. region. She has obtained her MBA degree from Prestige Institute of Management, Gwalior and has specialization in Human Resource Management and Financial Management. She has attended various National and International conferences and seminars. Her area of interests lies in Entrepreneurship and Organizational citizenship behaviour.
1. Saxena, Sonal. and Saxena, Richa. (2015). Impact of job involvement and organizational commitment on organizational citizenship behaviour. International Journal of management and business research. vol. 5, No. 1.
2. Saxena, Sonal. , Barodiya, Parmanand., Soni, Megha. (2015). Are women more loyal customers than men? Gender difference in loyalty to firms and individual service providers.International Journal of Management and Social science research. vol. 4, No. 6.
3. Barodiya, Parmanand. and saxena, Sonal. (2015). A study of International accounting standards and Indian accounting standards. International journal of current research and academic review. vol.3, issue 5.
1. Barodiya, Parmanand. and saxena, Sonal. (2015). A study on basic elements of knowledge management, published in proceedings of national conference on emerging dimensions in management and information technology
2. Soni, Megha. and Saxena, Sonal. (2015). Export of plywood from India to UAE. Published in national seminar preceeding.