He joined the Institute in February 2013. He has done M.Sc. (Statistics) from School of Statistics, Devi Ahilya Vishwavidyalaya Indore (M.P.) with merit and is pursing Ph.D. (statistics) from DAVV, Indore (M.P.). He has more than nine years of teaching experience. His area of interest is Operations Research, Quantitative Techniques, Business Statistics and Numerical Analysis. He has participated in a few Workshops/Seminars/ Conferences and presented research papers.
1. Bhakar S, Maheswari A, Gupta R, Bansal S, Niranjan R, Jain N, Agrawal M (2015), Case study on âStrategic Planning of Financial Instruments: A Company Perspectiveâ, published by The Case Centre ,UK. Reference No 115-029-1.
2. Bhakar S, Maheswari A, Gupta R, Bansal S, Niranjan R, Jain N, Agrawal M (2015), Teaching Notes of Case study âStrategic Planning of Financial Instruments: A Company Perspectiveâ, published by The Case Centre ,UK. Reference No 115-029-8.
3. Bhatnagar V, Gupta R, Bhadoria M, Chauhan S, Gupta T, Koshy C, Kankar A (2015), Teaching Notes of Case study âAbsenteesim Problem In TRF Limitedâ, published by The Case Centre ,UK. Reference No. 415-151-8.
1. Swati Agrawal, Rajesh Gupta and Snigdha Banerjee, âEOQ Model under Discounted Partial Advance - Partial Trade credit Policy with Price Dependent Demandâ, Optimization and Inventory Management, Springer Publisher, March, 2019
2. Rajesh Gupta, Snigdha Banerjee and Swati Agrawal, "Retailerâs Optimal Payment Decisions for Price-dependent Demand under Partial Advance Payment and Trade Credit in Different Scenarios", International Journal of Scientific Research in Mathematical and Statistical Sciences, Vol.5, Issue.4, pp.44-53, 2018
3. Rajesh Gupta, Swati Agrawal and Snigdha Banerjee, âBuyerâs Optimal Policy for a Deterministic Inventory Model With Discounted Advance Payment and Trade Credit in a Supply Chain Systemâ, Amity Journal of Operations Management, , Vol. 2, Issue 1, 2017.
4. Upmannayu N, Gupta R, Shrivastava S (2017) âAssessing the relationship of word of mouth on customer Loyalty: a review in Electronics Contextâ in the Eighth International Conference on Strengthening Strategies, Shaping Policies and Empowering Personnel: Key to Organizational Competitiveness, Vol 2 ISBN : 978-93-85000-81-2.
5. Katare J, Banerjee S, Malu S K, Gupta R (2015) âA Comparative Study of E-Governance Portals of Two Districtsâ of Madhya Pradeshâ in the Sixth International Conference on Innovative Excellence for World in Motion during January 10-12, 2015, Volume II, Bharti Publication (ISBN 978-93-81212-98-1).
6. Gupta R, âSampling Foundations In Research: A Management Perspectiveâ presented at the National Seminar/ Conference on Changing Perspective and Emerging Challenges in Management and IT Sector organized by IMS, Dehradun during June 15 â 16, 2012 at Dehradun.