She joined the institute in June, 2014. She completed her Masters in Commerce (Taxation) & M.Phil. from Jiwaji University Gwalior. She also obtained Post Graduate Diploma in Management with Finance Specialization from IGNOU, New Delhi. Presently she is pursuing Ph.D. in commerce on the topic Macro Economic variables and its Impact on Stock Market. She has more than 9 years of experience in academic. Her areas of Interest are Taxation, Accounting & Financial Management. She has presented 13 papers in Seminars and conferences and 6 publications to her credit. She is also a Member of Indian Accounting Association.
1. Bhakar, S.S., Gulati, C., Kaurav, R.P.S & Saxena, H(2018). Measure, Manage & Faciliate Change to Harness Organizational Potential,Vol. 2, ISBN: 978-93-86608-56-7
2. Bhakar S.S., Velankar N., Saxena H., Sharma D.(2015). Financial Matters in Global Perspective, ISBN: 978-93-85000-28-7
3. Bhakar, S.S., Gulati, C., Kaurav, R.P.S & Saxena, H(2018). Measure, Manage & Faciliate Change to Harness Organizational Potential, ISBN: 978-93-86608-29-1
1. Saxena Himani, P. K. Bansal (2019) Relationship between Economic Factors and Economic Growth. Digital Strategies for Organisational Success, ISBN No. 978-93-5311-464-0
2. Saxena Himani, Shivam Kumar, P.K. Bansal (2018) Relationship between Current Account Deficit & Economic Growth. Measure, Manage & Faciliate Change to Harness Organizational Potential,Vol. 2, ISBN: 978-93-86608-29-1
3. Saxena Himani, P.K. Bansal (2017). Effect of Economic Factors on Mutual Fund Returns: A Study on Indian Context Strengthening Strategies, Shaping Policies and Empowering Personnel: Key to Organizational Competitiveness, Vol. 2, pp.76-83, ISBN 978-93-85000-81-2
4. Saxena Himani, Gurpreet Kaur and Mukul Rathore (2017). Impact of Audio Visual Advertisement Effectiveness on Buying Decision. Strengthening Strategies, Shaping Policies and Empowering Personnel: Key to Organizational Competitiveness, Vol. 2, pp.217-227, ISBN 978-93-85000-81-2
5. Saxena Himani, P.K. Bansal (2016) Investors Perception Towards Life Insurance: A Demographic Study On Public And Private Insurance Companies. Contemporary Marketing Practices for Excellence In Business Performance ISBN: 978-93-85000-92-8.
6. Saxena Himani and Ritu Gangil (2016) Impact of Interest Rate on Home Loan Demand: A Study on SBI Home Loans, Mastering Supply Chain Intricacies for Market Leadershipâ, Bharti Publications New Delhi, Pp 108-114, ISBN No. 978-93-85000-53-9
7. Gangil Ritu and Himani Saxena (2016) Determinants of Dividend Payout Ratio: Study of Indian Companies,in Bhakar S.S., Amitabha Maheshwari, Sneha Rajput, Chanda Gulati Eds., âMastering Supply Chain Intricacies for Market Leadershipâ, Bharti Publications New Delhi, Pp 124-131, ISBN No. 978-93-85000-53-9
8. Sodhi, Pinky; Himani Saxena, Smrita Bhadouria, Sonal Sharma, Murlidhar Pal and Vinay Trivedi (2016) Factors Affecting Trust and Loyalty Towards E-Payment System with respect to Online Shopping, Accepted for publication in Seventh International Conference on âMastering Supply Chain Intricacies for Market Leadershipâ.
9. Saxena Himani, Pranshuman Parashar, Parth Pawar, (2015) âImpact of General Elections on Stock Marketâ in Bhakar S.S., Richa Banerjee, Amitabha Maheshwari and Sneha Rajput Eds., âCreative and Innovative Excellence for World in Motion, Vol. IIâ, Bharti Publications New Delhi Pp. 401-405, ISBN No. 978-93-85000-49-2
1. Saxena Himani, Bansal P.K. (2018). Relationship between Financial Deepening & Economic Growth. Published in International Journal of Advance & Innovative Research vol 5(1) ISSN2394-7780, pp126-128.
2. Nathani Navita, Himani Saxena, P Paramasivam, P. Mishra, Nandini Sharma, Vimlesh Singh, Nihal Kadam, Ragini Jain (2018). Determinants of Stock Price Movements: Emperical Study of Indian Stock Market. Research Perspectives in Social Sciences. ISBN 978-93-86608-64-2.
3. Saxena Himani, Suvidha Tripathi, Kartik Parashar and Vikash Kumar Mishra (2017). Impact of Monetary Policy on GDP. Published in edited book , Contemporary Issues in Economics, Finance & Accounting ISBN: 978-93-86608-89-5
4. Chauhan A. S. , Himani Saxena, Mohini Bhaauria (2017) Relationship between Profitability and Capital Adequacy of Private Sector Banks in India, Contemporary Issues in Economics, Finance & Accounting ISBN: 978-93-86608-89-5
5. Singh Tarika, Himani Saxena, Madhavi Kulkarni, Charu Arora, Manish Dubey (2017), âMarket Reaction to Political News: Indian Evidenceâ published in edited book A Handbook on statistical Research ISBN- 978-93-86608-06-2
6. Saxena Himani & Sheetal Kumari (2017). Impact of FDI and Capital Formation on Economic Growth. Contemporary Issues in Economics, Finance & Accounting. ISBN: 978-93-86608-89-5
7. Saxena Himani and Gurpreet Kaur (2016). Impact of Work Environment on Job Satisfaction. Published in e-edited book Global Advancements In HRM-innovation And Practices ISBN: 978-93-85000-96-6
8. Saxena Himani and P.K. Bansal (2016) Impact of Macro-Economic Variables on Economic Growth, published in Planning of Social Research Journal of Shri Saraswati Education Society, Hoshangabad, Pp 3-7, ISSN:2278-3377
9. Velankar Nandan, Himani Saxena, Stuti Johri (2015) âImpact of Non Interest Earnings on Profitability of Banks: A study of State Bank of Indiaâ. Published in edited book, Bhakar S.S., Nandan Velankar, Himani Saxena, Devendra Sharma Eds., âFinancial Matters in Global Perspectiveâ, Bharti publication, New Delhi.
10. Saxena Himani, Ankit Talwani, Priyanka Sharma (2013) âNew Era of Business: Indian Corporate Go Eco Friendlyâ, in Evolving Management Paradigms in Manufacturing & Services Sectors ed Arvind Kumar Tyagi, George Thomas, Anil Kuar Singh, published by Aashi Enterprises, Gwalior pp. 165-171, ISBN: 978-81-922218-0-3
11. Saxena Himani, Ankit Talwani, Priyanka Sharma (2013) New Era of Business: Indian Corporate Go Eco Friendly, in Evolving Management Paradigms in Manufacturing & Services Sectors ed Arvind Kumar Tyagi, George Thomas, Anil Kuar Singh, published by Aashi Enterprises, Gwalior pp. 165-171 (ISBN: 978-81-922218-0-3)