Dr. Shivani Sharma is a Faculty member in the area of Accounts and Finance. She has earned her doctorate in Management from the Devi Ahilya Vishwavidyala, Indore, M.P. in February, 2017. She has a wide experience of 12 years of teaching various subjects of Accounts and Finance to management and commerce undergraduate and postgraduate students both. Her research interest include financial markets and General Management. Her work has been published in refereed international and national journals.
1. Sharma, S., & Jain, V.K. (2017, July). âDefining Green Supply Chain Management Practicesâ. International Journal of Management, IT & Engineering, Accepted for July, 2017 publication.
2. Sharma, S., & Jain, V.K. (2017, September). âAdaptation Level of Green Supply Chain Practices: An Empirical Study of Indian Automobile Sectorâ. International Journal of Research in Commerce and Management. Accepted for September, 2017 publication.
1. Dr. Jain, V. K., & Sharma, S. (2014) "Drivers Affecting the Green Supply Chain Management Adaptation: A Review". Published with IUP Publications âOperations Managementâ. Volume XIII, (1) pp: 54-63.
2. Dr. Jain, V. K., & Sharma, S. (2012). Green Supply Chain Management Practices in Automobile Industry: An Empirical Study. Journal of Supply Chain Management Systems, Volume 1 (3), 20-26.
3. Dr. Jain V.K. & Sharma Shivani (2011), Green Supply Chain Management: A literature review. SHODH Volume 6 (2) and 7 (1) dec.2010 â June 2011.